Friday, August 15, 2014

Holy Holo Part 1 :-)

If anyone reads my ramblings on here at all, you must know by now that my favorite polish finish is holographic. I love the rainbow effect (Rainbow Syrup all the things ;-) ) they give off, plus they're just so cool! Before I started blogging, I had no idea holographic nail polish even existed. I was living under a rock somewhere in Missouri minding my own business I guess!!

For my birthday, I bought myself the Color Club Halo Hues Collection. My fellow blogger and friend, Heather from I Feel Polished, and I were talking about the awesomeness that is holo and she said I should get the Color Club holos because they were absolutely amazing. So of course I got on Amazon and sure enough they were there and I purchased them before Heather even got the complete sentence out of her mouth!! Amazon's one click ordering is going to be the bane of my wallet's existence!!

Ahem.

Anyway, here are 3 polishes from the collection I bought. All had super smooth formulas, all wore REALLY well (I wore Kismet for 5 days and only one nail chipped) and all were super beautiful!

First is Cosmic Fate. Color Club describes this as a peachy holographic shade, but I would call it orange. I am not a huge orange fan, but I loved this polish!


Next is Kismet. Heather said this looked gold to her. On my nails, it was most definitely light green. The pics are true to the color it was on me. Simply gorgeous!


Last but certainly not least is Miss Bliss. It is a rose pink and so beautiful!


I still have 3 more polishes from this collection to try out, so be looking for a post on them next week! All in all I'm very, very pleased with these and my enabler (heh heh) for telling me to buy them! I'm looking forward to getting more Color Club polish in the future!

PS, I have started a super secret stash of my best loved polishes that no one else can use. Ever. Ever ever. Because I'm a polish nazi. Anyway, these 6 Halo Hues are in the super secret stash. Shhhhhh. I said nothing. :-)


Always polished,
The Unprofessional Polisher


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I am always amazed by the holo in these polishes! Kismet totally looks like a green polish on you! That's insane! It definitely looks gold in the bottle to me. :)

    ReplyDelete