Tuesday, August 5, 2014

ellagee Doctor Who collection Part 1--The Blues

Today I have a couple of amazing polishes from ellagee's Doctor Who collection. I have to admit, I've only seen about 7 episodes and so I haven't completely jumped on the Doctor Who bandwagon, but it is a quirky show, I'll give it that! I got 4 from the collection, 2 greens and 2 blues and today I have the blues for you!

Onto the polish!

First up is Sexy Old Girl. Everyone who watches Doctor Who knows he travels in the TARDIS. Well, this polish is a TARDIS blue jelly with holographic glitters! It is so beautiful! My camera went into sparkle overload and couldn't quite catch the awesomeness of Sexy Old Girl. I had a few problems with the formula on this one, only because there is so much glitter and it wasn't cooperating for me. But once I got it on, WOW! It's a stare at your nails all day long polish!



Next up is Trenzalore, named after the place Doctor Who can't go to. What a pity because if it is as gorgeous as this polish, he's missing out!
You know how sometimes you find things in life that is like a part of your soul, a piece of clothing that just soothes you when you put it on, a blanket that automatically makes you feel cozy and comfy, an animal that seems like they're a part of you? This unexpectedly happened for me with Trenzalore. I kid you not! It was the first polish of the four I tried because I thought it was the ugliest in the bottle. My thoughts were, "Eh, I'll wear this one for a day then I'll take it off and try the pretties." It was more like I put this on, and I wore it for FOUR DAYS until one nail was so chipped I HAD to take it off.
Trenzalore is a soft blue-gray polish with subtle scattered holo. Formula is smooth and amazing and just seeing these pics I want to run home and put it back on. I LOVE this polish!




There you have it! The blues of the Doctor Who collection from ellagee. Both can be found at www.ellagee.com along with the other amazing polishes from this collection!

Found my soul mate polish!
The Unprofessional Polisher


1 comment: