Friday, August 1, 2014

Ellagee Wham!

I love glitter. I love holo.

I LOVE holo glitter!

Today's polish is almost too much for words. This is Wham! by ellagee, a gorgeous mix of white and yellow gold holographic glitter. It's not really a texture polish, but because of all the glitter, it isn't smooth. However, with a coat or two of top coat, it is as smooth as a cream polish, and YOWZERS!!! THE SPARKLE!!!

Formula is okay, a little difficult to manage because of the glitter, but I wore this for 2 days with no glitter snagging or chipping! Removal, well, it is a grouch. But that's to be expected with any glitter polish. I just soak a piece of cotton ball in remover, slap it on my nail, and put a rubber sorting finger over it. Then I do crosswords or watch TV for 10 minutes and ta da!! Glitter is removed!

Ok, so here is Wham! under normal light:


Here is Wham! under muted sunlight:

And here, here is Wham! with flash to show the beauty it is:

Wham! is really blingy and really flashy, but for the record no one at work ran away screaming, "My eyes! My eyes!" so I think it's safe to wear for all occasions :-)
And, if yellow gold is more your thing, check out Kachow! If white gold is more your style, check out Boom!, all at www.ellagee.com.
Or just go to Laura's site anyway, because there will be something you'll love there. Trust me ;-)


Have a sparkling weekend!
The Unprofessional Polisher



No comments:

Post a Comment