Monday, January 19, 2015

Holo Spirals


Today I have some wickedly awesome nails for you! My friend and fellow blogger, Heather, has been raving about some stencils she's tried from smART nails. She says hands down they are the best stencils she's tried. Sooo, I ordered some after seeing some really cool spiral nails on her blog.

Then, life got in the way and it was almost a week before I could try them after I received them. But, they are pretty darn awesome AND really reasonably priced. Shipping does take a while because they're located in Romania, but they are SO worth the wait!

For these nails, I did a base of two coats of You Polish Gravender Aura. It's a pale gray/lavender with just a slight hint of holo. I let it dry completely, then I used smART nail stencil P019 and polished Color Club Eternal Beauty over them and peeled them off. I think Eternal Beauty brings out the lavender a little bit in Gravender Aura and I have to say I think these are my favorite nails I've ever done!! One coat of top coat over it all after it was completely dry and I have unique, beautiful nails that were so easy!!!


Happy polishing!!
The Unprofessional Polisher ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment